A fantastic recipe to make in a matter of minutes! A delicious fresh fruit purée that’s packed full of nutrients.
Find more delicious and flavour packed purée and finger food recipes inside the Baby & Family recipe book.
30 baby portions
75g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Peel, wash, core and chop you apples.
- Steam for about 10 minutes until tender and cooked through.
- Add in the blueberries about 5 minutes into the cooking time.
- Blend with some of the cooking water to form a runny purée.
- Store in your weaning pots and freeze extras for future use.
Our award winning Starter Weaning Set set has all the pots you need to batch cook, portion and safely store food for your weaning baby.